This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Actually, the Big 12 teams sees more plays than the other conferences. So more plays, the more chances of getting banged up. Its simple math.

For me, plays defended against is one of the most telling stats when comparing defense stats.
    Probably more pulled hamstrings for sure.....all that running and chasing.

Comment

UAB by fiddy.....we’re doomed I tell ya!! Doomed!!!

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        urban meyer got his own thread right here. now IF someone mans up and makes a thread, it needs to be in the DIY forum?

i noticed the meyer thread lost steam after everyone realized herman was there all along.

now its, recruits wont care. it wont affect the team, the recruits might like it, and other delusion.

its a campfire thread, or nothing.

Well then start you up a thread there, Chief! tell us all your thoughts on how it will affect the team, recruiting, and humanity in general.It doesn't cost anything, and maybe it'll make you feel better about however you've been wronged in all this. Maybe even help you learn to spot sarcasm.

Most of the class knew Herman was on that staff all along… And the thread died when the subject matter ran out and Urb was suspended.

So mad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-12-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

The ex wife chimes in:

Carry on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Well then start you up a thread there, Chief! tell us all your thoughts on how it will affect the team, recruiting, and humanity in general.It doesn't cost anything, and maybe it'll make you feel better about however you've been wronged in all this. Maybe even help you learn to spot sarcasm.

Most of the class knew Herman was on that staff all along… And the thread died when the subject matter ran out and Urb was suspended.

So mad...

im not mad dale, but i know the public thrashing meyer took up in here. now zack is a loony drunk, but the chick that chose to marry him, has a stellar reputation, whos word is as good as gold.

Comment

How much did the Herman crew pay for that statement? I'm sure there is stuff to it, but should only be his wife to make a judgment on. Other teams will use it against Texas in recruiting.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                How much did the Herman crew pay for that statement? I'm sure there is stuff to it, but should only be his wife to make a judgment on. Other teams will use it against Texas in recruiting.
                hermans lawyers are telling him to shut up right about now. she is dowsing flames with gas. holy smokes!

Comment

I still can't figure out what a coaches personal life has to do with football. That's between him and his wife.

Am I supposed to hope he fails and my team goes back to sucking and looking for a new HC because he got some strange? I don't. I don't care if Riley pimps either. Who cares.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-12-2018, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Says the unbias ex-wife.....mmmmmk. Wonder what her compensation for that post was.....carry on. Oh and hook’em.

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
                      im not mad dale, but i know the public thrashing meyer took up in here. now zack is a loony drunk, but the chick that chose to marry him, has a stellar reputation, whos word is as good as gold.

The most notable difference, to me at least, is that Urban Meyer was accused by the NCAA of a violation, and lieing to tOSU about his employee beating up his wife.

Whereas Herman is being accused of marital indiscretions, that his wife apparently already knew about, by the mad (and seemingly unstable) wife beater. Oh, and also being weird..which he seems to be.

I don't expect it to be a non-story, but the two are vastly different.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 11-12-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Either way, it is an embarrassment to Texas assuming that this is true regarding the cheating. Cheating on your wife may not be as bad as beating her but is still pretty crapy. Didn't Major get let go for something similar.

Comment

I doubt this is a very big deal unless the press wants to make it one. I personally would like to see Herman in Austin for at least 10 years. He seems to be building a program and they beat Oklahoma.
                          Adios,
                          Gary

Comment

The most notable difference, to me at least, is that Urban Meyer was accused by the NCAA of a violation, and lieing to tOSU about his employee beating up his wife.

Whereas Herman is being accused of marital indiscretions, that his wife apparently already knew about, by the mad (and seemingly unstable) wife beater. Oh, and also being weird..which he seems to be.

And drug and alcohol abuse. And paid sex, which is illegal.

#nothingtoseehere

Comment

Whereas Herman is being accused of marital indiscretions, that his wife apparently already knew about, by the mad (and seemingly unstable) wife beater.

for me, a notable difference is one of the men is out of coaching, while the other is the most recognized figure head, of one of the most prestigious colleges, on the planet.

also, this story has moved into ncaa infraction territory, in itself. if not beyond.

im not seeing any other big differences. in fact, courtneys now claiming the hermans had the same info, that the meyers had. the big backlash, if i recall, was meyer turning a blind eye.

personally, for me, this girl is up to something.

Comment

$100 handshakes at the strip club...

Cheating on his wife....

At UofH..saying I am not going anywhere...next day accepts Texas job....

Herman is a great man of character

Comment

Working...
                                X