No announcement yet.

Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot an ancient cobra release. It's Velcro the deer don't seem to mind too much, but if you have to take it off it's loud. IMHO, it just what feels more comfortable on your wrist

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
      love my Scott little bitty goose!
      ^^^^that!

Comment

spot hogg wise guy

Comment

i would stay with something that feels good to you other than that i would get the kind were the wrist strap is connected to the release with some sort of webbing material. If you don't you constantly have that portion of the release always in your way during long sits in the stand andwill become nerve wracking.

Comment

Originally posted by TallTexan View Post
            Only advice I have is stay away from Velcro.
            buckle, I am a fan of the Scott Itty Bitty Goose (the buckle one). I can fold the release back into the strap when walking in the woods, real light trigger, not a bad price either.

Comment

Scott

Comment

I would never buy a velcro release. Not becasue I think it isn't a good way to secure a release, but there has been numerous times on stand where I had to loosen the release for various reasons. Theres no way close range game would mind that loud sound of undoing a velcro strap, unless the animal is def. Screaching velcro is not a natural sound to animals. LOL!!!!! Its the inconvenience and noise of a velcro strap that we are alluding to.

Comment

Working...
                X