All four gun control measures fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
    I know you're joking, but the registry is already here. They even have to tell The Man how many magazines they have in some places.

http://m.ctpost.com/news/article/Mor...in-6487021.php
    It amazing how folks think that kind of information should be public information. Be afraid, very afraid....I have multiple assault weapons and thousands of rounds of ammo with hi capacity mags. I might go batshat crazy and start killing people. If you only had that information on me and my weapons.....you would be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
      so it's still legal for an individual at a gun show to sell to a felon without a background check?

i support the 2nd amendment, but that loophole should have been closed.
      What is this loophole you speak of?

Comment

Leave the infantile name calling off the thread before it gets whacked.......PLEASE! Debate the points or use your ignore button.
        More importantly, the discussion continues TODAY with a 5th plan on GUN CONTROL!!!!

Comment

so it's still legal for an individual at a gun show to sell to a felon without a background check?

i support the 2nd amendment, but that loophole should have been closed.
          No. Its already illegal for a felon to own or possess a gun. There is no loophole. Why is it a sellers responsibility to make sure the buyer obeys the law? Enforce the law already in place and there is no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Leave the infantile name calling off the thread before it gets whacked.......PLEASE! Debate the points or use your ignore button.
            More importantly, the discussion continues TODAY with a 5th plan on GUN CONTROL!!!!
            Landrover, I hadn't heard of the 5th proposal. Do you have any info you can share?

Comment

LOL........now everyone can say THEY did not want to find common ground to their constituents! More drama to come, it is how politics works.
              Landrover... you are right more Drama...

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                No. Its already illegal for a felon to own or possess a gun. There is no loophole. Why is it a sellers responsibility to make sure the buyer obeys the law? Enforce the law already in place and there is no problem.
                +1 Exactly

Comment

Lmao! I haven't seen any infantile name calling in this thread yet[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    how do you enforce private transactions?

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
                      Landrover, I hadn't heard of the 5th proposal. Do you have any info you can share?
                      Saw it on FOX and CNN earlier today. No details. "Who is John Galt?"[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

so all of you who support the 2nd, as do I, how do you feel that a someone on a terrorist watch list can still get a gun.

makes sense huh, NOT !!!!!!!!

Comment

U got it.!!! Breitbart, Drudge, AL Jezerea also.......it amazes me how the same story has different takes.......lol.....we are in deep do-do when EVERYTHING has a spin!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

so all of you who support the 2nd, as do I, how do you feel that a someone on a terrorist watch list can still get a gun.

How would you feel if you were on a watch list, simlpy because you post about your drone?

Makes sense huh, NOT!!!

Point is, who makes these list and why. You really don't understand things, do you?

Comment

When they require a minimum of probable cause and a federal judicial sign off before you can be placed on any list, maybe we'll discuss this idea......until then.....zero accountability, and zero due process equals a big "Hell No" from anybody with a brain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Terrorist watch list does not equal criminal. No criminal? No stripping of 2A rights.

Makes complete and total sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X