Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using the new Spypoint cellular camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using the new Spypoint cellular camera?

Spypoint Link evo 4g AT&T is around $200 with plans $0-15. I'm really thinking about getting one. Anyone trying them?

no but I'm tagging on. I've been wondering about these things as well

Comment

Nobody? I am interested to hear about them in that price range as well.

Comment

Not a cellular but the spypoint I have with the solar power takes terrible night pics.

Comment

we had one go kaput after 3 months. went with bushnell and havent had any major issues

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
            Not a cellular but the spypoint I have with the solar power takes terrible night pics.
            Glad I didn't buy it. Has great reviews tho

Comment

I have th same question but about the cuddie back links???

Comment

In for more info and reviews

Comment

I have the one with the solar panel as well and the night pics are not great but,, I put batteries in it one time when I got it and it takes around 4000 pics every two weeks going on 9 months and my battery says 100% every time I check. For me it works great and you can still definitely tell what the deer are.

Comment

Check out snyper hunting products. I have a commander 3g and it is a easy cam to use, reliable and the battery life is pretty good as well. Think I paid 220 bucks for it.

Comment

Any more updates or recommendations on cellular cameras? I'd rather not spend a fortune.

Comment

My 4 Coverts work perfect and their plan price went down!!!

Comment

I bought the att evo a free weeks ago. It works well when I'm not around my hunting spots... just happens they are in creek bottoms and low lying areas which doesn't help at all

I just bought a $30 cell booster extended antenna off Amazon which I hope gets the antenna above the canopy and working. Will let u know if it works after booster

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                            Any more updates or recommendations on cellular cameras? I'd rather not spend a fortune.
                            Skinny has a couple HCO Spartans for sale for cheap in perfect working order.

Might want to shoot him a pm

Comment

Originally posted by dsliland View Post
                              I bought the att evo a free weeks ago. It works well when I'm not around my hunting spots... just happens they are in creek bottoms and low lying areas which doesn't help at all

I just bought a $30 cell booster extended antenna off Amazon which I hope gets the antenna above the canopy and working. Will let u know if it works after booster
                              Any luck with the cell booster? I have the same setup conditions and it's been synchronizing without issue, until this weekend. If you don't mind, let me know which booster you bought. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X