Our own GarGuy is famous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our own GarGuy is famous

I’m sure this has been mentioned before but my son wanted to watch Chasing Monsters on netflix and from season 1, episode 5, Steve shows the host how and where to catch some monster gar in the Trinity River. I said I’m pretty sure that’s Steve from TBH. Then I recognized his dad on the show from pics on TBH. Pretty cool. I did a search on here and couldn’t find where it was posted so...

He is famous around our house.......TBH famous for sure.

Great episode.

Rwc

Comment

Famous indeed! I have his videos and he is the master.

Comment

Very famous.

Comment

next time I'm on Netflix I will check it out.
          TBH movie star!

Comment

Y’all gonna make famous go to his head!

Mr Steve is dang good Dude though!

Comment

Steve is good people. I hope to fish with him some day.

Comment

Just got to see the episode! It was awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Just got to see the episode! It was awesome!!
                  X2

Comment

Launching boats like they do on this episode is a job in itself. Great episode

Comment

That boy ain't from around here AND he broke Steve's boat.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

The show aired on NatGeo this morning as well. not the best show I have ever done but it was fun. By the way... he didnt wander off alone to catch that big fish.. I was standing right behind him. Wonders of tv!

I actually did a post the week i did this show and wrote about blowing the engine. weird some folks started calling me a liar so i just let it drop.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          The show aired on NatGeo this morning as well. not the best show I have ever done but it was fun. By the way... he didnt wander off alone to catch that big fish.. I was standing right behind him. Wonders of tv!

I actually did a post the week i did this show and wrote about blowing the engine. weird some folks started calling me a liar so i just let it drop.
                          Steve, folks on the Green Screen have no idea how much they have missed because of the actions of just a few jerks... Many good folks like you have so much to share, but just don't want the hassle. Shame!

Comment

Theres the thread. He had my old truck smoking with E-brake on didnt he?
                            Last edited by GarGuy; 03-17-2019, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              I saw that smoke billowing out of everywhere and said to myself, “I wonder if the e brake is on?” At least it blew at the ramp, I suppose.

I grew up in Lovelady and that was the first time I’ve ever heard Crockett called Crockett City.

Comment

Working...
                              X