This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    I also think you will see Swoopes take off and run more out of the QB position. I think late scrambling QB runs are part of keeping the offense on the field and getting 1st downs in the spread offense.
    Finally won't have to worry so much about not really having a back up.

Comment

Texas doesn't have TE's, we make them from other positions.

How is the VTech transfer looking at TE?
      So good that he's listed as OR on the depth chart with a walkon and I expect the walkon to get more PT, seems he's been mentioned more. So yeah, status quo in our TE world

Comment

Being a defensive guy, Charlie may have a heart attack the first time they go for it on 4th and 3 from their own 45. I know there were times the first year with Meacham/Cumbie that GP had to call timeout so they 'could talk about it'

Comment

ND better look out because smash and dash, the smash brothers and an 18 wheeler are showing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, while Chuck talked up ND's QB's, defensive front and OL, Kelly talked up Texas offense and the speed in which he expects to see it. Coaches are a hoot.

Comment

Is there a link to the depth chart? Didn't they release it yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                I thought I read Charlie didn't release a depth chart yesterday. More suspense for ND maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post

Texas? No

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I thought I read Charlie didn't release a depth chart yesterday. More suspense for ND maybe?
                    Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Texas? No

Must be why I couldn't find it. I knew he hadn't announced the qb.

Comment

Yall got me thinking Texas may have a chance at ND. I am starting to envision a relentless run game with a dynamic OC mixing in some deep bombs by Swoopes. It would be fun to watch ND get beat on Texas soil.

Comment

Yall got me thinking Texas may have a chance at ND. I am starting to envision a relentless run game with a dynamic OC mixing in some deep bombs by Swoopes. It would be fun to watch ND get beat on Texas soil.

Problem is I fully expect ND to run effectively straight up the gut.
                        The UT oline will be a strength by years end. I also think we will have a QB by years end. There just isn't an immediate answer at DT.

Comment

Go Blue!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I been tryin' to tell you that for a month.

Comment

If Texas wins this game they will have to have 250+ yards rushing.

Comment

If Texas wins this game they will have to have 250+ yards rushing.
                                Their front is strong and their secondary is a question mark. I can see a scenario where Texas is able to move the ball in the air and not on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X