Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

West Houston Archery - Are you kidding me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Houston Archery - Are you kidding me?

Are you kidding? The title got your attention!?

In all seriousness I took my pre-owned Triax in to get fit for me, buy some arrows, and a peep sight. All of the guys here treated me as if I had bought the bow directly from them and the service was top notch. This will be the only place I take this bow for work and probably the only place I buy accessories. They lined up my sights, arrow rest, adjusted the draw length and got me sighted in out to 20 yards with my trophy ridge react pro sight. I highly recommend these guys. It’s a “do the right thing” kind of place which is very hard to find in these days. Thanks for reading, give them a call if you are in Houston and go support a sponsor!

Agree. I don’t go there or any archery shop often. But I bought a new Mathews there like 3-4 years ago and had a good experience

Comment

Those guys are great. Always hear good things.

...amazon doesn’t give a **** about bowhunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

Agree. I stock up when I go to an archery shop. Will be headed there soon to get a dozen arrows cut. That lasts me a couple seasons

Comment

They are not cheap but they are WELL worth the extra jingle. Great guys in a high rent district so I can understand their prices.

I bought a Hoyt Carbon Express from them in 2016 and they set me up, took time to make sure all was good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree. I buy 95% of my archery gear from Texas Archery, formerly BowZone, not because they are cheaper but because they know their stuff, they are amazing people and they care about our sport. I’d rather spend more with people I know, trust and like than to save a few bucks online.

Comment

Good folks for sure.

Comment

Yup great place, I get everything from there when possible.

Comment

Nice to hear about a business that takes care of business. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Comment

[emoji41]

Skinny

Comment

When I lived over in Mont Belvieu I went to Triple Edge Archery in Dayton which is a great shop if on east side of Houston. Tidbit, owner was part owner in West Houston but sold his share. Great guy and shop.

Now, I have moved to the southwest side of Houston and have been to West Houston Archery many times. It is a great place. Service is top notch. Whenever I do decide to buy another bow it will most likely be through them. If I have any bow work done, they are my go-to.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                        It is a great place. Service is top notch. Whenever I do decide to buy another bow it will most likely be through them. If I have any bow work done, they are my go-to.

X2 solid customer focused business. I’ll only buy from them.

Comment

Nothing but good stuff to say about these folks. It’s the only place I buy archery gear from. Also buy my Sitka gear from there too.

Comment

We are blessed to have several great shops in this state! Great group of folks at West Houston, for sure! Thanks for posting the positive experience!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

I don't go in there often enough but when I do they treat me like a regular and see to all my needs. Always been a please to deal with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X