Nov 4th?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anything to this Nov 4th thing?

I'll be needing something to do around then. Need a good excuse to burn through some ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      So anything to this Nov 4th thing?

I'll be needing something to do around then. Need a good excuse to burn through some ammo.

You joke (somewhat) but I find it amusing that after the BS with Barry's administration, most of us stockpiled a*s loads of ammo and guns. That goes over and above all the stuff we all had prior to that. The "war' these morons claim to want could be defeated with one guy who hadn't had his morning coffee. Unless they have RPGs and air support, this little dust up could be resolved before breakfast on any street in Texas.

Comment

nothings going to happen..save your ammo

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
          Rumor, fake, junk, trash media, y'all gimme some more words.....
          covfefe

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Antifa is planning to start America's second civil war on the 4th.
            Better bring more than rocks, sticks, bad words, and body odor.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              Snopes is ran by leftists with sympathies that lie with Antifa and other liberal 'anarchist' groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                nothings going to happen..save your ammo

Of course, nothing will happen. Though, it raises a more important question. These jackasses have protested, attacked innocent people, rioted and now, they declare "war". How much further can they go as an entity? Have they reached their own theoretical conclusion? It seems to me, they have over-played their hand. Going back to chanting and sign holding seems rather anticlimactic after a declaration of war. Is this the end of Antifa?

Comment

All I know about them Antifa folks is they're prone to bring a club and shield to a gun fight..

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    Of course, nothing will happen. Though, it raises a more important question. These jackasses have protested, attacked innocent people, rioted and now, they declare "war". How much further can they go as an entity? Have they reached their own theoretical conclusion? It seems to me, they have over-played their hand. Going back to chanting and sign holding seems rather anticlimactic after a declaration of war. Is this the end of Antifa?
                    What I don't understand that if the have been deemed a terrorist organization, then why in the hell aren't the bums arrested on site and charged with inciting terrorism.

Comment

Time to play cowboys and idiots

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        What I don't understand that if the have been deemed a terrorist organization, then why in the hell aren't the bums arrested on site and charged with inciting terrorism.
                        Great point.......but, as you know other groups are listed as terrorist groups and they don't get rounded up enmasse either. I digress.........I will be bowhunting, let me know how it works out on the 4th!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                          Great point.......but, as you know other groups are listed as terrorist groups and they don't get rounded up enmasse either. I digress.........I will be bowhunting, let me know how it works out on the 4th!
                          I agree if you are labeled a terrorist group, whether it be ISiS, Humas, KKK, BLM, ANTIFA or any of the other numerous groups. If you gather or show colors your *** should get arrested on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                            I agree if you are labeled a terrorist group, whether it be ISiS, Humas, KKK, BLM, ANTIFA or any of the other numerous groups. If you gather or show colors your *** should get arrested on the spot

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Yeah... I'll be on the road coming home from a week on the caprock... but I never leave home without plenty of ammo..

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                                It won't happen in Bay City, we have a Sherrif with nuts
                                I don't know about that. Bay City being such a high value target and such a metropolitan area I'd keep a close eye out!! It's a good thing your Sherrif has nuts though.

Comment

Working...
                                X