No announcement yet.

Wait for form 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The system is currently down. I paid my money and then boom. All I need to do is sign and submit..

Comment

My omega got approved on the 3rd!!

5 months on the dot from the check being cashed

Still waiting on my form 1 from 3/31

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
        The system is currently down. I paid my money and then boom. All I need to do is sign and submit..
        Well I had to pay 2x.. but I finally got it submitted.. so I'll be trying to get that extra $200 back..

Comment

Well I had to pay 2x.. but I finally got it submitted.. so I'll be trying to get that extra $200 back..

Were you able to get back on? I checked a couple of times and never did see it back up.

Comment

Originally posted by DocHolliday View Post
            Were you able to get back on? I checked a couple of times and never did see it back up.
            Yes sir. Around 7pm. Peak time isnt a good time to try. Get on before noon or after 7 and you shouldn't have too many problems. .. i knew better but thought I'd give it a try. Today is wednesday.. so better luck Thursday. Lol. Govt is fun ain't it?

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Finally!

So a little over 4 months. Dang. I wish it would get back to those good ol 30 days turnarounds. Lol

Comment

Got an envelope in the mail today. Hope was dashed when i got my Form 1 application back and a form stating the sheriff had put his title, but did not put the agency name. Called them and verified I could add the information myself without taking it back to the SO. Sending it back today with the correction.
                  Last edited by TxNurse; 07-09-2015, 01:42 PM. Reason: Add info

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
                    So a little over 4 months. Dang. I wish it would get back to those good ol 30 days turnarounds. Lol
                    Little over 3 months

But yes

The old days of 30 would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                      Got an envelope in the mail today. Hope was dashed when i got my Form 1 application back and a form stating the sheriff had put his title, but did not put the agency name. Called them and verified I could add the information myself without taking it back to the SO. Sending it back today with the correction.
                      Paper Form 1 as an individual?

Comment

Little over 3 months

But yes

The old days of 30 would be nice

I dont think I was awake when I posted that. 3 months aint bad

Comment

Paper Form 1 as an individual?
                          Yes for self-made suppressor. I should have looked over the part filled in by the sheriff before I sent it off. Hoping everything was done and about to be approved before they found the error.

Comment

My form 1 suppressor works

https://youtu.be/eqaRjWUlISU

Comment

Awesome

Finally!
                              Congrats, I'm still waiting here. I Wished I had some communication on where I am at!

Comment

Wait for form 1

I'm finally tacticool

Comment

Working...
                                X