San Marcos Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Marcos Academy

What are the odds they carry serving string? I’ve been calling for about 15 minutes with no response. I need some tonight and I’d like to know they have it before I drive there from Canyon Lake. I just need enough to make a couple string nocks for my daughter’s bow. She shoots tomorrow morning so I’ll drive to San Antonio if I have to.

My Academy in Bastrop carries it, but a few weeks ago when I needed some, they were out of stock for a while. I ended up ordering some online because I got tired of checking to see if they re-stocked it.

Comment

According to their website this is available right now in SM https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/boh...ildCatid=30038

I'm sitting 1/4 mile away from the store but not sure I'll get out of the office early enough to check for you.

Comment

Worst case scenario, if you can't find any, I've got plenty you can use in Bastrop

Comment

My own stupid fault. I told myself I’d bring it from home and unsurprisingly I forgot it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            According to their website this is available right now in SM https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/boh...ildCatid=30038

I'm sitting 1/4 mile away from the store but not sure I'll get out of the office early enough to check for you.
            I didn’t think to try that. Sounds good. Gonna head that way now. Thanks.

Comment

They have what you needed?

Comment

If you still need serving I have some black and green. I'm in san antonio shoot me a text 210573-6842 I can bring to work with me if don't mind driving to SA

Comment

also have heard people use dental floss when in a pinch. Wax kind. Could even use braided fishing line

Comment

They had it. Thanks Guys for offering to help me out. Just another affirmation of the fact that Bowhunters are the best kind of people.

Comment

Working...
                    X