No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning beautiful, hope you are doing well. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Hello Macie, praying for you, Mom & &Dad.

Summer is almost over, I looking forward to the cooler weather, hope about you!

Brian, praying all is well!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

TMag said "hot mess." Stay strong, y'all!

Comment

Macie is keeping on keeping on. Lol. She got a vest that she wears that is hooked up to a machine that vibrates to keep her lungs clear. She seems to really enjoy wearing it. I still haven't gotten a picture of her wearing it. She wears it during the day so I seem to miss it. Dang job!

Keili's dr is still trying different things. She does have a appointment with a different dr for a 2nd opinion next week.

Harley started her sophomore year as a rebel Monday. So proud of her. Shooting starts next Thursday (practice). They are all really excited to have a new coaching staff and to see what that brings

Sorry I haven't posted much. Really not much has changed and I've been swamped at work. I know it's a good thing but I think this has been the busiest summer in the 17 yrs I've been with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Wednesday Macie! The weekend is almost here. I hope all is well. Good luck with second year I'm college Harley! Keep shooting straight. My thoughts and prayers are always with you all!

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thirsty Thursday is here Macie gal, glad you are doing well. Tell your family hey for us and keep on smiling. We'll keep praying for His touch on the Gardner family.

Comment

Shake shake shake, Macie. Keep them lungs clear!

Comment

Macie, the shaky vest sounds like something great. Like Ricky said we gotta keep those lungs clear.

Brian, we're still praying for Macie and Keili. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Happy Taco Tuesday Macie gal, enjoy your day and keep smiling.

Comment

That's a good one Tim

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        That's a good one Tim
                        Just hoping it will make your baby girl giggle a little.

Comment

Check back in... Prayers continue as always.

Comment

Good morning Macie! I hope you're feeling fine. Have a good Tuesday and give us some smiles!

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a great Wabbit Wednesday Macie!

Comment

Macie, praying for you, it's Hump day and we're headed for the weekend.

Hope you get to do some more swimming before long.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Working...
                                X