Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanking God for the new Doctor.

Hang in there Macie, God is on the move!!!

God Bless the Gardners!!

Comment

Well the GJ exchange went exactly as planned. In and out in a hour. That's simply amazing! Thank you Lord for guiding us to the new Dr, so Macie isn't undergoing unneeded suffering.

And for a bit of more good news. The last we heard, the wheel chair van shipped from Atlanta last week and should be ready for us to pick up tomorrow! Such a blessing to finally have that adventure come to a close. Had a few hiccups with the state money, but I finally calmed Keili down enough to make her realize that the amount we should have got wasn't enough to worry about. In the end God has always made it happen, and he did this time. I will post pictures tomorrow if we get it. Heck we may joy ride with the windows down and some Taylor Swift blaring all weekend! Lol

Comment

Lol Glad things came together. I'm looking to seeing those pics!

Comment

Can't wait to see pics of this new jamming ride, I can just imagine the smiles coming from our Macie gal.

I'm gettin a visual now....

Comment

Oh Tim Macie would be all over the purple one. She'd want pink but would still take the purple one.

Comment

Macie, the purple one is awesome. Can't wait to see your new ride.

Yep Brian, God is good to us.

God Bless the Gardners!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                Oh Tim Macie would be all over the purple one. She'd want pink but would still take the purple one.
                We got "Pink" if that is what Macie wants!

Comment

Tim that's awesome

Comment

Maybe a van for each day of the week?

Have a great weekend Macie gal, hoping to see your smiling face in a couple more weeks.

Comment

Well the transport truck didn't get in till late Thursday. So they spent Friday doing their vehicle check. We are scheduled to pick it up Monday morning.

Brian

Comment

Good morning Sunshine, can't wait to see you new ride.

Comment

Thanks for the updates on Macie and her progress. God's path for us is often difficult to understand and is certainly a test of our faith. Your family's strength and perseverance is inspiring. God bless!!!

Comment

We just got home a hour ago. Here are some sneak peak pictures.

Comment

Thank you Lord for guiding us to the new Dr, so Macie isn't undergoing unneeded suffering.
                              Yes! Nice need ride, y'all!

Comment

Man, what a blessing the new ride is! God is good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X