A few bucks from this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few bucks from this season

Here are a few from this season. Mike's 15 pt., Mike's boy Kale's first deer, My buddy Kris with his 7.5 yr old cull and my best deer of the year, a 6.5 yr old 4pt. . Oh well, I past a good one but wasn't what I was looking for.
    Attached Files

Those deer are not going hungry on your place! Thats for sure, they have some big body weight.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

That first deer is a stud, very nice

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

the smile on that kid is whats up. couldn't ask for a better year IMO

Comment

Nice season!!!!

Comment

That boy sure does look like he's gonna have the fever forever!

Comment

Your 4 point is awesome! I thought I did good this morning when I killed a 4.5 year old 4 point. You win!

Comment

2nd time looking over the pics and i just noticed the double patches.. icing on the cake my man, icing on the cake

Comment

Wow. 6.5yo 4pt!!! Have you ever seen that buck before in past seasons?

Comment

Congrats to all you guys!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                              Your 4 point is awesome! I thought I did good this morning when I killed a 4.5 year old 4 point. You win!
                              I would have to say he is my crappiest cull ever.

Wow. 6.5yo 4pt!!! Have you ever seen that buck before in past seasons?
                              No, never seen before and that was with 15 cameras running 24/7. He just showed up one morning. I thought he was around 5.5 when I shot him, teeth showed 6.5. Same thing with Kris's 8 pt, we were surprised to see both 4th and 5th molars worn smooth.

That boy sure does look like he's gonna have the fever forever!
                              the smile on that kid is whats up. couldn't ask for a better year IMO
                              The highlight of the year. But I was also glad to be in camp when Mike got his buck. Thanks for the comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X