Brickyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFWarcher View Post
    You haven't been watching nascar very long if you don't believe they show favortism to some drivers. They have their golden boys and their stars and upcoming rookies that they want to see win. A perfect example is two rain shortened races this year. The first one was won by an relatively unknow who drives on waltrips team. Nascar did everything they could to get that race restarted and waited several hours before declaring him the winner because it was obvious they would rather have one of the stars win one of the biggest races of the year. The next rain shortened race an up an coming rookie driver pegged as the next jeff gordon was leading when the rain came and they called him the winner immediately, no delay.
    been watching 12 plus years...and yes they have their fav drivers..but no I don't belive they "rig" races..sorry just not the synical..but to each his own

Comment

..but no I don't belive they "rig" races
      I wouldn't put it past them, the sport was created by moonshine runners

Comment

Originally posted by DFWarcher View Post
        I wouldn't put it past them, the sport was created by moonshine runners
        LOL..I'll give you that one got a good point there

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
          Smoke is my go-to driver for the win. I don't give Jr. much of a chance to even make the top ten.
          lets see...smoke came in #3...good job Tony.

Jr...well

Comment

Of course there is also the possiblity that Nascar's montioring device was correct and the fault was with Montoya's in car monitoring device....

Comment

Of course there is also the possiblity that Nascar's montioring device was correct and the fault was with Montoya's in car monitoring device....
              I think from the news reports today and montoyas attitude after the race (very sober), I think thats exactly what the case was. Its crazy how one little thing can ruin your race today with the COT since the cars are SO close. I think it sucks, I liked the good ol days with the old car when dale sr. would come charging up through the pack late in the race, its obvious this can't be done with the new car, you better be out front or your screwed.

Comment

Working...
              X