The Wall of Shame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wall of Shame!

My son, who is starting his freshmen year in college, decided when he gets out and gets settled he wants an antler Chandelier for his home. He wants all the horns to be from the family ranch and killed by the family. We have started to hang them on the wall of the garage to as storage. No monsters, but some decent Hill Country deer. How many more will he need to get enough to build a nice chandelier?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How big of a Chandelier? That's plenty already to build one in the 24" Diameter and 30"-36" tall range.

Comment

No clue on size? It is his project to see through. Do you have any pictures of one that size?

Comment

I have some smaller in height. All he would need to do is add a couple more antlers to the top to get it where he wanted if so.

First pic is base layout. Use all right side or all left aides. Whichever lays out best. Use remaining antlers from the same racks to build the top.

3rd pic is one I recently did that measured 24" x 28" if I remember correctly. Plenty to make one this size.

Last pic is with larger antlers 36" Diameter and 36" Tall.
        Attached Files

Comment

WhT does something like that cost?

Comment

Currently I charge $75/hr on all wiring jobs. That includes all materials and ceiling canopy for installation. I average 5 hrs to complete one in the size mentioned above.

I'm actually booked through Christmas to early January as of now. It would be a early spring completion if you decided to have one made.

Comment

I will contact you when he is ready.

Comment

Tagged for future ref. My wife wants to build something like this.

Comment

Working...
                X