Chaparral bound!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaparral bound!

Got the trailer and the truck loaded up. Hopefully we can connect with a couple of big ones. Will try to update as much as possible.

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck, will be following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Is this a gun hunt? Good luck

Comment

I'll be there in the morning for sb drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
              Is this a gun hunt? Good luck
              Yes sir. Rifle hunt

Just made it to campground in cotulla.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                Got the trailer and the truck loaded up. Hopefully we can connect with a couple of big ones. Will try to update as much as possible.
                Good luck! I was out there last week. I did not get a shot on my hunt but got close on the last day; that is a tough hunt with a bow! It is an awesome ranch though. There are some giants out there though so you should have a great opportunity with the boom stick!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                  There is just something about that place. We were down there this last week and were ready for another trip before ever going to orientation. Should have some decent shot opportunities if you aren't being overly selective.

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                  I'll be there in the morning for sb drawing.

Good luck with that. Talking to the manager, she was expecting 100 folks for the one single standby slot (1 card for up to 4 hunters).

Comment

I went to both archery standy's...no dice for me.

i agree with Fargus that there will be a buttload for the one standby card. been there. went home...

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                      There is just something about that place. We were down there this last week and were ready for another trip before ever going to orientation. Should have some decent shot opportunities if you aren't being overly selective.

Good luck with that. Talking to the manager, she was expecting 100 folks for the one single standby slot (1 card for up to 4 hunters).
                      Dang! I’ve been on the side of stand bys for a lot hunts and that sucks! Any recommendations on any compartments? I have no idea.

Comment

Beautiful place
                        Attached Files

Comment

In

Comment

Good luck

Comment

If you see any horned lizards take some pics please. Good luck on killing something tasty.

Comment

Working...
                              X