Whats Your Funny Saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Your Funny Saying

Myself and a few of the guys were at the ranch this past weekend talking about how thick some of the brush is. All of a sudden someone said " I bet there is a big ol mossback in there". I havent heard the word "mossback" in years. Whats your favorite?

When people start tossin back beers and telling stories we always say "get the shovel, ****s gettin deep"

Comment

Ya' can't FIX STUPID!

Thanks to Tater Salad......even got signs around my place sayin' this!
      Attached Files

Comment

When we are anywhere out side of Texas and they ask how hot it is in west Texas we always tell them it is so hot the lizards carry a stick around in their mouths. When there feet start burning they stick it in the ground and shiny up it.

If you hadn't asked I would have had several more but usually they just roll out at the right times can't call them to the front of my mind on command.

Comment

Got this on the wall in my office.

When you are dead, you don't know you are dead. The only people that it is really painful and difficult for are the others.

It's the same when you are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
            When we are anywhere out side of Texas and they ask how hot it is in west Texas we always tell them it is so hot the lizards carry a stick around in their mouths. When there feet start burning they stick it in the ground and shiny up it.

If you hadn't asked I would have had several more but usually they just roll out at the right times can't call them to the front of my mind on command.
            that's funny

"I haven't had so much fun since the hogs ate my little brother"

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post

Thats slicker than snot on a glass doorknob!

Comment

Bowed up like a beaver in a flash flood!
                So cold the democrats got their hands in their own pockets! "Sorry, I couldn't help myself"

Comment

When it's windy outside.

Blowin like a starvin hooker.

Comment

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.....

Comment

sh*t'll buff out

useless as hen sh*t on a hoe handle

Six one way, half a dozen the other

Comment

I always tell my employees- Come on people, this isn't rocket surgery. Only 2 people have ever caught it.

Comment

That's crazy talk

Comment

Slicker than owl s#!t

Comment

Your about as useful as tits on a boar hog.

Comment

Working...
                              X