No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we drew the short straw. Got the 8am game at Oak Grove against the Texas Rattlers. Going to be an early morning

Comment

My 7u has 1030 at Oak Grove against the winner of the 7 and the 10 seeds.

My 10u has 945 at wagon wheel against the rattlers.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        We are in Triple Crown 12U Division 2. Played both pool games last night at McInnish park in Carrollton. Won both games 12-2 and 11-6. Boys played well for first tournament considering the lack of practice. Hope the rain holds off tomorrow for bracket games.
        Good deal
        We are in that bracket also
        Good luck tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
          Good deal
          We are in that bracket also
          Good luck tomorrow
          Good luck to y’all as well. What team? We are Southern Elite

Comment

BN/Fury Elite-Knapp

Comment

Originally posted by knapper View Post
              BN/Fury Elite-Knapp
              Looks like y’all seeded well. We seeded 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                DBAT Tompkins- we are in grapevine. Play this afternoon 4&6

That USA prime north team isn’t the D-bat north team from last spring is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                  That USA prime north team isn’t the D-bat north team from last spring is it?

Yes. They took 2 of our best players on dec 22nd after everyone else had had tryouts and rosters were mostly settled. So we are rolling with 10.

Comment

Well looks to be some sandbagging going on at BB USA tournament. I know of two major kids put on a select teams this weekend sad. Never understood why coaches do this, play your division.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                      Yes. They took 2 of our best players on dec 22nd after everyone else had had tryouts and rosters were mostly settled. So we are rolling with 10.

****, I kinda figured it may be with North part of the name and the scores. I can’t remember the rich guys name but his kid played coach pitch with us. We may be looking for a new team in the fall if ours doesn’t pan out.

Comment

Not a great day..boys coudnt hit where the other teams werent... lost to two teams the boys usually put a pretty good hurt on...
                        Real Sucky part is ... we seeded just right to have to play our other 8u team for tomorrow.

Ags beat baylor tonight ..so at least theres that..

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                          Well looks to be some sandbagging going on at BB USA tournament. I know of two major kids put on a select teams this weekend sad. Never understood why coaches do this, play your division.
                          We played a team today that picked up 3 elite players... still shouldve beat them..but ended up beating ourselves....but its a ridiculous practice...

Comment

Gonna suck sending the brethren home ...but its time to play The Game.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                              ****, I kinda figured it may be with North part of the name and the scores. I can’t remember the rich guys name but his kid played coach pitch with us. We may be looking for a new team in the fall if ours doesn’t pan out.

Frankel. The guy is a real piece of work... I’ll just leave it at that since it’s Sunday. Good luck to your boys today fellas [emoji106]

Comment

We will be @Baseball USA Today as well. Went 1&1 yesterday. All my boy can do is bat for a month do to growth plate injury. Playing 12 u Premier out of Premier Baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X