Upcoming hunting shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming hunting shows

There appears to be 2 big ones coming up in Houston. To anyone that has been to either the TTHA or Sportsman Channel show, do they typically have safes for sale there? Looking for one for the house. Wondering if its worth the time to drive over.

TTHA has had them in the past. The SCI Houston show will be raffling a safe with 6 guns in it but we don't have a SAFE manufacturer with a booth if my memory serves me right. I will double check.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      TTHA has had them in the past. The SCI Houston show will be raffling a safe with 6 guns in it but we don't have a SAFE manufacturer with a booth if my memory serves me right. I will double check.
      Thanks!

Comment

I have only been to the TTHA show, but last year they did have safe manufacturers there selling safes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

TTHA has superior gun safes there every year I have been, I own one and love it.

Comment

When is the Houston SCI show, January?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
              When is the Houston SCI show, January?
              July 21 at humble convention center. Free outdoor expo, seminars and kids archery range. Doors open at 9am.

Micky Gilley in concert after the awards banquet and dinner. $50 each for dinner and show. Banquet starts at 6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                July 21 at humble convention center. Free outdoor expo, seminars and kids archery range. Doors open at 9am.

Micky Gilley in concert after the awards banquet and dinner. $50 each for dinner and show. Banquet starts at 6pm.
                Got a safe manufacturer coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
                  TTHA has superior gun safes there every year I have been, I own one and love it.
                  They have price breaks at all? Could you pick it up there? Thanks.

Comment

The Sportsmans Channel is also having their first annual outdoors convention July 20 - 22 at the GRB. Michael Waddell, Brian Quaca, and others are slated to attend as well.

Comment

There will be a number of exhibitors selling safes at the TTHA show. As a rule, they will offer "show specials" and discounted prices at these events. Most of the companies can move the products and help with the set up but you will have to negotiate the price of that as well.
                      Adios,
                      Gary

Comment

I’d reach out to these safe companies before the show and try to work out a deal with pickup at the end of the show.

Comment

Working...
                        X