Denton TBOT this week-end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denton TBOT this week-end?

Is the Denton TBOT shoot on for this week-end. There has not been anything posted about it here, but it is on the TBOT schedule.

Wayne

I have not heard of any cancellation. Maybe Todd or Bud will see this and chime in. I'm going to Canyon Lake TBoT Sunday, as it is only an hour from my house.

Y'all north Tx boys have fun up there at Denton!

Bisch

Comment

I just posted it before I saw this thread. Dano is
      setting up the course this year and he says it
      is going to be challenging. looks like
      the weather is going to
      cooperate for a good
      shoot.

Comment

Everybody jump on Dano, even if the course is great, just to yank his chain a little!

Haha!

Bisch

Comment

Wish I could make it down, but gotta work cows...

Comment

Dano did a great job on this course. It was extremely challenging and a lot of fun. This is how they ought to be done.

Our Lord provided us with a beautiful day as well! Does not get much better than that.

Thanks to Dano, DAC, & TBOT for a great day!

Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Meuir View Post
              Dano did a great job on this course. It was extremely challenging and a lot of fun. This is how they ought to be done.

Our Lord provided us with a beautiful day as well! Does not get much better than that.

Thanks to Dano, DAC, & TBOT for a great day!

Wayne
              That was not the way I heard it described!!!

Glad y'all had a good shoot up there.

Bisch

Comment

I really enjoyed the setup! We had a great day to shoot today. Thanks to everyone involved!

Comment

My 2 cents. I shot 4 rounds on Saturday and shot fairly well, I think. Not sure where I ended up. It was by far the "trashiest" (more brush) shoot I have ever shot. I hear McAlester is worse. As the day went on, of course the brush was getting thinner, as always happens. My concern is for the newbies and the less seasoned shooters getting discouraged and not wanting to spend their time and money, to lose and break arrows, and not come back. It would have been a challenging course even without so much brush. Just my opinion. Thanks Dano and everyone there for your hard work. Rusty

Comment

Working...
                  X