Practice golf net??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice golf net??

I'm the golf coach at our school and with all this crappy weather we've been having we've missed out on LOTS of practice...I'm going to hit up our booster club for some hitting mats and golf nets that we can use in the gym...I've found the golf mats I want to get, but am having trouble with nets...anyone have any recommendations?? I gotta keep the price down and would like something that'll stop the ball and be big enough that it'll catch some newby shots and be easy up/down...

Anyone know of anything offhand?

thanks for the help!!

Try BowNet. The make all sorts of nets for golf, soccer, baseball, etc.

Bownet.net
    Last edited by Frawg; 02-23-2018, 10:42 AM. Reason: Added website

Comment

Just my opinion, but mats and nets can mess your swing up fast, at least iron practice on mats.

I had one from dwquail golf for a while. They used to saturate ads on the golf channel, not sure if they still do. Was supposed to be the best out there but the one I ordered apparently had fine print that said it was not rated for iron use. I hit blades and chunked it up straight away and they would not warranty. Just something to be aware of.

Comment

Daughter plays college golf, and I put a net up in the garage and a large mat... worked for many years without incident. I got them off TGW

Comment

I’ve got one portable net that pops out if you have a way to get it in Sugarland

Comment

To get them to reliably stop the ball you have to spend some money

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
              I’ve got one portable net that pops out if you have a way to get it in Sugarland

I appreciate the offer, but I'm on the opposite side of the state!ha

Thank you!

Comment

Thanks for the help guys! I just have to have something we can do to get a little practice in when weather is too bad to go outside. We don't have a local golf course and golf really isn't THAT big of a sport here, but I would like to see us improve (even though more practice doesn't necessarily mean you WILL improve!!haha) Thanks for the help!!

Comment

Working...
                X