Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good! Keep it up....

Comment

As far as your paint goes give it a whirl with your buffer. You can't unsand something. Sometimes guys put paint on thiiiiiin and if you don't know it's best to go least aggressive to most aggressive and stop when you are happy.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Hope to have some good progress and pictures this weekend. I do think I can live with the paint after a good buff especially since I know nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm off today and about to head outside. I debated, but I like to read the good and the bad. Windows have fought me. I have to work on the vent windows today, rivets are crooked and windows aren't sealing. May have to drill the out.

Big screw up on my part last night, I would use a 4 letter word for sure. Twisted the temp sender adapter off in the head. My fault, I drilled it out for the sender I had. Broke off about a 16th inside the head. Cussing, drinking, praying, thinking ensued in that order. After a couple beers and some google time I was wondering how hard it would be to pull the head. Then an amazing post- torx bits work great as an easy out. I had the perfect size. Tapped it with some needle nose to seat in the soft brass. Didn't work with a ratchet but I could feel the notches I made. Twisted right out by hand. Thank god that crisis was nothing. Order the right stuff kids, tools and parts. Faster to wait on shipping than do things 3 times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking good, keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
            X