This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    So has anybody called her out on facebook? I don't do fb, so not sure if thats an option.
    You can bet this wasn't the first or last time this type of charade has been planned by her.

I know a couple TBH'ers that are FB friends with her. I'm sure she will finally be exposed to everyone. She's nuttier than a squirrel t urd

Comment

Wow

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        I know a couple TBH'ers that are FB friends with her. I'm sure she will finally be exposed to everyone. She's nuttier than a squirrel t urd
        Thats allsome! Hopefully everyone was notified of this fraud of a human.

Comment

I added her on FB just so I could follow the **** show that is sure to follow. Hopefully she approves my request lol.

Comment

I feel so dirty right now.

Comment

The annoying thing to me is how paranoid I'm gonna be turkey huntin this Spring. I don't like ticks the way it is. Now I'm gonna be itching the whole time I'm out there. If I develop a phobia of ticks I'm not gonna be happy. Better not catch one of those sumbucks crawlin on me....I'll chew that piece of junk up and eat it. Spider monkey style.

Comment

Have them post up some of the comments....I love it when fools are trumped!

Comment

Where does Courtney live and has anybody on here ever met her? Does Brandon know her personally? Wondering how he was informed and became the one to relay all of the information. This lady owes him a big apology. I think he was fully vested in this deal and she wasted 3 weeks of his life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m always amazed at the many prayers offered on members and non members behalf. I should not be as we are taught to pray for one another and lift each other up. There are many good people here on TBH that would give the shirt off their backs to help others in need. I will continue to believe that is the core of what TBH is about and not let this take away what I feel for the good folks here. God bless you Brandon, your a good man.

Comment

It is written - For you meant evil but the Lord used it for good.

Thank you, Lord, for the truth!

Comment

I had a hard time believing the story about the guy attacking her when she went to her truck one night but I never thought she would go this far for attention. Unfreakin real [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When the tears stopped I called Blake and we are both stunned. You have to be very sick to do this.
                          Prayers sent to all involved.
                          Could of been a heck of a pay day.................

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
                            Man I laughed way too hard at this. But I would do the same. No way I would go back on a story like that and say it was all made up lol.
                            I feel like the guy's that really cared and checked with me about this ordeal deserve to know the truth.

I was starting to wonder about this when Chew couldn't find her. When Burnadell's son was in Baylor in Plano I didn't know any names, but I found them. Imagine walking up to the front desk and asking where I could find Burnadell.
                            Last edited by Goldeneagle; 03-12-2018, 06:28 AM.

Comment

A) Brandons got NOTHING to apologize for, explain, describe, or fill in the blanks for......He was taking advantage of.
                              B) Brandon is reading this thread. IF you have a question for him, ask him.. stop talking like hes not here.
                              If you have a thirst for more knowledge on it. Read previous posts, its probably already been answered 2-3 times anyway.
                              See A.

Comment

Does anyone have the cliff notes version of what happened? I didn't follow that thread but from the looks of it, sounds like an absolute train wreck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X