No announcement yet.

Grayson County - 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat from 6:30am to 1pm today and actually saw some bucks! I've also had a couple show up on the game camera this past week at midday, so things look to be gearing up for the rut.

Comment

Same here they are starting to show up in the daylite

Comment

2 doe ran by this am each with a young buck on their tail! Was checking the trail cam and had a nice 8 walk up on me at 10:30. Bucks are starting to move a little!

Comment

Went out again today from 6am to 11am and rut activity is really heating up! Had a big boy run right through one of my feeders at full speed around 8:45am this morning and I thought he was going to run a poor little doe plum over. They stopped about 50 yards away and he just stayed right on her as they walked off into the woods. I grunted/snort wheezed and he just ignored me, so there was only one thing on his mind.

Also had some random small bucks just walk by aimlessly looking for doe's, so I would say it's pretty close if not starting.

[IMG][/IMG]
          Last edited by blide; 11-12-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Anyone have any other sightings?

Comment

Originally posted by blide View Post
              Anyone have any other sightings?

I haven’t seen a deer in my last 5 hunts. I’m here now. I call em Ghosts of Grayson County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got a few culls still running around.

Comment

Working...
                X