No announcement yet.

Budweiser wants your thoughts on the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want the things I pay for to not have a political stance nor a religious stance. Show me a cool commercial, a good product/game and leave the other stuff to the news stations. Period

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
      Political nonsense. They aren't going to do anything.
      They may put an American flag on the can.....

Comment

Would NFL players have to kneel to take a drink if they did?
        Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        They may put an American flag on the can.....

Comment

Sad state of affairs that High School kids are now mimicking the NFL at their games

Comment

Completed

Comment

done

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                Political nonsense. They aren't going to do anything.
                The messages will all be deleted. Nobody will listen to them because there will be way too many.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                  The messages will all be deleted. Nobody will listen to them because there will be way too many.
                  They will run the numbers, that's what is important.

Comment

Pointless. This is just a PR publicly stunt. They will still be advertising on NFL games.

Comment

Done.............

Comment

Does Budweiser not know how to search the internet? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the NFL and anyone that supports these overpaid *** hats suck.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                          Sad state of affairs that High School kids are now mimicking the NFL at their games
                          Totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Comment

Another angle, I believe this might be just as much about business. NFL players keep up their antics, less people go to games means less Budweiser products sold, means less Budweiser products purchased by stadiums. Multiply that by the number of games per weekend, by the number of weeks in a season and the unforeseen piggy backing of other American sports and the hit could be more than a little dent in their pockets.

Comment

Hi... Budweiser, this is Joe from Texas. I got this number from my friends st Texas Bow Hunter. We are furious down here! Boiling mad, and the fact that our Whitetail bow opener was this past weekend and none of us have adequate sleep, we are grouchy and our heads are fixing to explode. How dare you multibillion dollar corporation support the NFL in your advertisements... I am done. And guess what? I'm pledging allegiance to the miller brewing company...somebody who definitely seems to have my back! I just have to say I feel like I lost a best friend today I have always stuck with you Budweiser even through the horrific Spuds McKenzie days. When my East Texas friends would-be reaching for a 30 pack of Natural Lights, I gladly would just fork over the extra buck and go with YOU. I always thought you had the answer, even when my wife would get on me about my ever expanding belly...there was always Bud-Light. A cold Chilada always had the ability to not only refresh my thirst after a day working on the deer lease but also made me feel more close to my Hispanic friends at the plant. I'm going to miss you, and I will even turn the channel at Christmas time when you play that heartwarming commercial of the Budweiser Clydesdales tromping through the snow. And you thought you had us all fooled with your red, white and blue cans. F*** you Budweiser!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                                Hi... Budweiser, this is Joe from Texas. I got this number from my friends st Texas Bow Hunter. We are furious down here! Boiling mad, and the fact that our Whitetail bow opener was this past weekend and none of us have adequate sleep, we are grouchy and our heads are fixing to explode. How dare you multibillion dollar corporation support the NFL in your advertisements... I am done. And guess what? I'm pledging allegiance to the miller brewing company...somebody who definitely seems to have my back! I just have to say I feel like I lost a best friend today I have always stuck with you Budweiser even through the horrific Spuds McKenzie days. When my East Texas friends would-be reaching for a 30 pack of Natural Lights, I gladly would just fork over the extra buck and go with YOU. I always thought you had the answer, even when my wife would get on me about my ever expanding belly...there was always Bud-Light. A cold Chilada always had the ability to not only refresh my thirst after a day working on the deer lease but also made me feel more close to my Hispanic friends at the plant. I'm going to miss you, and I will even turn the channel at Christmas time when you play that heartwarming commercial of the Budweiser Clydesdales tromping through the snow. And you thought you had us all fooled with your red, white and blue cans. F*** you Budweiser!

Comment

Working...
                                X