Buffalo Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffalo Arrows

I might be jumping the gun a little but I made up a dozen arrows for the 84# bow I just ordered. Heritage 350 shaft, 29" long. 8 grain per inch weight tube, 100 grain brass insert with a 200 grain head = 915 grains
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arrows2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	24725186

those are awesome

Comment

I bet you I would get a whole 15 fps with those out of my longbow! But in the bows defense it is only #43. Even at that I bet you it would make one heck of a thud, I couldn't imagine what it noise it would make from an #84 recurve. You will find that arrow in the congo when it is done moving!
      Chris Kiefner

Comment

I do not see my name marked on any of those yet, just trying to get my reserve, I didn't get my name on a warthog last time!
        Good luck, when are you going this time?
        Chris Kiefner

Comment

Anything over 600grn is actually considered a spear.

Comment

your almost shooting welding rods

Comment

Beautiful - why are there only 11 though? Ya lose on already? Just kidding great looking arras.

Comment

I was thinking he only needed to make one. Those may be considered weapons of mass destruction.

Comment

did you bare shaft tune them??

Comment

Nope.... they pretty much have to fly like they are. I can't cut them any shorter and it is the stiffest shaft heratiage makes. I most likely wont even have the bow for several months

Comment

are you going to use those big german broadheads? or a smaller broadhead for buffalo

Comment

the 200 grain 1 1/8" cut

Comment

Ooooh...you gotta quit this man, the hunt is still too far off!

Question Buff...did you have those wraps made up or does the LSBA sell them from time to time? I like em!

Comment

Man, Buff, you gonna have fuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

So, are you taking Chunky with you?

Comment

Mark has an open invitation to go with me any where any time..nohomo

Comment

Working...
                              X