Was A GOOD DAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was A GOOD DAY

I took off early from work today, just to pretty not to. Called Hunt'npool and headed to the range. As we walked along the path leading to the bottom land I looked around and realized just what a perfect day it was. The trees were alive with birds of all sorts, even a woodpecker or two working over the bugs. You know just one of those days. We were shooting our bows when Buddy, Todds dog, began to growl. Looked up and here comes MOJO 360 and Jake. They were walking and ranging . Jake happened to have his bow with him so he joined Todd and I. We shot for an hour or so and all shoot well .I started thinking later in the evening of just how many really good friends and wonderful experiences that archery has brought me. It is my wish that God and archery brings all shooters a day like I had today. You know just one of those days.

Glad you had such a great afternoon. Hope to enjoy some of those soon myself.

Comment

Nice. I know the feeling...my favorites are when it's just a few people and it's quiet except for mother nature.

Comment

Remind me next time we're together...to get me some of that stuff you're smoking, Texblock...

Comment

It was real nice down there. Got the rest of Jakes arrows built so he can get serious. He is working on huntinpools release, dont know what is going to work the best. Thanks for working with him.

Comment

I always enjoy working with Jake. Maybe when warmer weather gets here we can get more time in. Good luck with the new release. No banging Jake . See y'all later

Comment

Working...
            X