Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
    [ATTACH]805443[/ATTACH]
    LOL..I know first hand how a packed a Trump rally is!!

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Wow! When I read she had a new supporter my first thought was she bought a new jock strap.
      I was thinking somehow Xbow got an invite

Comment

Hillary has a new supporter

Good grief Trump has done it again. Just when it looks like there's a negative story about Hillary he suggests second amendment people could do something about Hillary picking Supreme Court judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

He's trying to throw it. And he's succeeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Legdog; 08-09-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

This right here is the libtards running her campaign throwing a big ol 10" red powerworm right on top of a spawning bass bed fishing for bites

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
            Good grief Trump has done it again. Just when it looks like there's a negative story about Hillary he suggests second amendment people could do something about Hillary picking Supreme Court judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

On the 2A guys remarks Trump is just telling them not to vote for her. There's a lot of gun owners that are blue dog Democrats and belong to a union, they vote party lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              How small was the rally? Seems odd if this was a big event that he got backseats (on camera seats) without the democrat party knowing

Think High School gymnasium small.... Hell, they may be doing it to keep her from freaking the hell out in front of the camera..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

After reading that I was convinced he meant that he thinks the pro gun crowd could keep her from winning. After seeing it on video, that's definitely not was he was implying. What an idiot. This is not the way to win an election. They need an intervention.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                  They need an intervention.
                  Again. Well...it is Tuesday I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31
                    That was a MLB quality curveball.... Great job!

So, back on topic, ya think Killary knew he was there and set him up as a prop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doubtful.

Rush might be on to something that he was used to bait Trump, but since he stepped in his own poo, with the assassination nonsense, I guess it does not matter. I can't see how having him there would benefit Hillary. Who knows? Maybe he was paid by the Trump campaign?

Comment

Doubtful.

Rush might be on to something that he was used to bait Trump, but since he stepped in his own poo, with the assassination nonsense, I guess it does not matter. I can't see how having him there would benefit Hillary. Who knows? Maybe he was paid by the Trump campaign?

Your leftwing is showing.

It's very apparent that you fall for the spin. Now you are even creating your own. Planted by Trump..........seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Your leftwing is showing.

It's very apparent that you fall for the spin. Now you are even creating your own. Planted by Trump..........seriously?

I have no clue.

What could Hillary possibly gain?

Name something and I'll listen.

Comment

I have no clue.

What could Hillary possibly gain?

Name something and I'll listen.

Just another in your face. The list is long.

Who spoke at DNC? You think Clinton WOULDN'T have met with him?

Comment

Just another in your face. The list is long.

Who spoke at DNC? You think Clinton WOULDN'T have met with him?

So her campaign strategy is to "in your face" to potential voters?

She's not the candidate trying to lose. She wants to rule everything.

Comment

So her campaign strategy is to "in your face" to potential voters?

She's not the candidate trying to lose. She wants to rule everything.

So she has the parents of thugs, that were shot by police, and PROVEN by our own JUSTICE SYSTEM, that it was justified, and is still claiming that the thug was a victim?

Might want to look at who's on the list of donators to The Clinton Foundation and how this guy is tied in, but I digress.

Comment

So she has the parents of thugs, that were shot by police, and PROVEN by our own JUSTICE SYSTEM, that it was justified, and is still claiming that the thug was a victim?

Might want to look at who's on the list of donators to The Clinton Foundation and how this guy is tied in, but I digress.

So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.

Comment

Working...
                                X