Emory archery club 3-d shoot this saturday april 4th at 11:00 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emory archery club 3-d shoot this saturday april 4th at 11:00 am

It should be a beautiful day on Saturday! Come join us for some great shooting, awesome people and delicious lunch!
    Attached Files

Great people and club if you haven't been. Highly recommended! Get out this weekend and get some of that sunshine on Sat.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonExtreme View Post
      Great people and club if you haven't been. Highly recommended! Get out this weekend and get some of that sunshine on Sat.
      Thank you, Sir!

Comment

I am going to try to make this, but I heard pigs were stealing my corn, so we'll see!

Comment

Same classes as asa?

Comment

Originally posted by crook View Post
            It should be a beautiful day on Saturday! Come join us for some great shooting, awesome people and delicious lunch!
            what classes you have?

Comment

sounds fun

Comment

Sounds fun. Interested on classed as well

Comment

Re: Classes - Look up Emory Archery Club on The Book Of Faces. I'd copy/paste but I'm on a cell.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    Re: Classes - Look up Emory Archery Club on The Book Of Faces. I'd copy/paste but I'm on a cell.
                    and for those that don't do Facebook? I happen to be on Facebook, but I am not going to go through pics(yes, I did it after reading your post) trying to find an answer to a question when the shoot was advertised on TBH.

Comment

Many of the ASA classes, but some have been combined. One Women's Open Class, one Women's Known Class, one Men's Known Class, one Men's Bowhunter, and one Men's Open class. (I think) Plus traditional, and kids classes, but not sure which kids classes they have.

You could get The Archery Guide, which has Shawn's contact information and club information.
                      Some advertisers still have some for sale. Advertisers are listed on the website, www.thearcheryguide.net, with phone numbers and links to their websites.

Comment

Thank you all. Sorry I didn't get to some of your questions. I am very busy when we have a shoot coming up. Next time we will provide more info. Hope you all have a great week!

Comment

Working...
                        X