Intimidator UTV ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intimidator UTV ?

I said I was not going to buy another UTV as I have a Tacoma Pro but, well I’m weak sometimes

I have owned about 6 ranger crews over the years and not had any problems with them but want to look over what is out there before I buy another ranger.

Has anybody used a intimidator?

Looks like a solid machine with the same engine as the bad boy mowers.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9E43D946-AFA9-4954-8AC3-20654C55DF61.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	25139438

Following, checked website and they look legit

Comment

A couple thoughts. First, why take a chance on this Ranger knock-off when you already know what the Ranger can do? Second, I've had some really bad luck with Kohler engines, have you found them to be reliable? The machines look great but Polaris and CanAm have proven track records.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
        A couple thoughts. First, why take a chance on this Ranger knock-off when you already know what the Ranger can do? Second, I've had some really bad luck with Kohler engines, have you found them to be reliable? The machines look great but Polaris and CanAm have proven track records.
        well i would say Price but just researched and intimidator isn't cheap!

Comment

Usually can find a Honda pioneer 1000-5 cheaper than a ranger. I looked around and bought mine at a good discount. I can’t say it’s better than a Ranger but I like it better.

Comment

we test drove one in Oklahoma and neither wife or I liked it, foot didn't rest on floor using gas pedal and got tired quick and it was real jumpy driving wise, wasn't smooth taking off at all. That's a couple years ago so maybe better now, I looked because they made the Mahindra one and and their own brand was less expensive

Comment

Working...
            X