This morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This morning

this morning i was driving torwards argyle coming from the Roanoke Home Depo and i was crossing over marshal creek when this huge 10pt. ran out infront of me.i stoped and watched him and he was in the high 130's he was a older deer to. just lettin all yal know!!!!!

I was a Golf Course Superintendent for 3 years at Trophy club. There are some huge Deer in that area and there use to be an Albino Doe that hung aroung the #18 Tee Box on the Hills Course

Comment

cool we walked around over there during when the deer were loseing there velvet. on the backside of one of those houseing developements right next to the course and there were abunch of rubs over there.

Comment

Guy, Guys. The are no Deer between Roanoke and Argyle, specialy on marshal creek and that golf thingy, what're ya'll talking bout? not to mention some pigs too. Heck not even some Cayote nor some Fox.

Comment

I promise you, I even got them on vidoe @ my back yard. all I filmed was these grayish color thing wif 4 legs and it has those thingy points growing on a top of its head. not sure what it was.

Comment

You should have seen the Damage those @#$%#$@ Pigs did to my course

Comment

lol ha ha i was just lettin yal know wats runnin around over ther lol

Comment

No Pics?

Comment

lol no all i had was my camera phone and i cldnt get a good enough pic. with it

Comment

LOL! Excuses Excuses

Comment

ha ha sorry ! i go through there every day i got my camera in the truck now so ill get it next time it happens.

Comment

Good Man!

Comment

ok lol

Comment

Him?
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X