Fusion GPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fusion GPS

Someone please summarize this for me. It’s evolving so quickly i can’t seem to keep up with it

First charges filed in Mueller investigation is what I wanna know, Flynn or Manafort

Comment

Hillary and DNC spent millions on fake report but have no knowledge of it. Then fbi used report to start probe into Trump. It's just breaking now that Hillary is person with criminal charges.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
        Hillary and DNC spent millions on fake report but have no knowledge of it. Then fbi used report to start probe into Trump. It's just breaking now that Hillary is person with criminal charges.
        Do you have a link to story/article?? H has charges??
        Last edited by Pedernal; 10-28-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

THAT would be great, but I'll believe it when she's perp walked.

Comment

Sorry guys, I was pretending to be a democrat and just made the last part up.

Comment

Sorry guys, I was pretending to be a democrat and just made the last part up.
              Dirty rotten scoundrel gitting er body's hopes up

Comment

He will indict a high profile Trump guy on BS to get the heat off of himself and HRC. Trump should fire Mueller and have them all placed under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  He will indict a high profile Trump guy on BS to get the heat off of himself and HRC. Trump should fire Mueller and have them all placed under criminal investigation by the FBI.

You have way to much faith in the FBI.

If recent memory serves me correctly their record of proper investigation hasn't been stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Yea you mean like payments and actions that took place from 2007-2012 during the Trump campaign......

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      Yea you mean like payments and actions that took place from 2007-2012 during the Trump campaign......
                      Yeah, Trump campaign dates hmmmmm...............................
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        swing and a miss

Comment

Working...
                        X