Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worse thing about being on night shift...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    That's cause the only thing open is idennywatahop

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    After a while you get to where you can eat anything, at anytime, in any combinations. Beer and apple fritters at 7:00a.m. are pretty durn good.

Comment

Wait till weekend night . Really sucks then .

Comment

quit your whining........The doughnut shop will be open when you get off shift

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
          Rotating is worse! I just came off nights and I’m hanging around my house like a creeper while everyone else is asleep because I can’t go to bed.
          After numerous studies that rotating shifts are horrible for a human why does any department still force the rotation?

Comment

Hot fresh donuts at 5:00am when the donut shop opens, sounds like a good gig to me

Comment

Night shift in the jail sucks. Patrol shift at night is awesome! Some people don't understand that getting off shift at 7 AM is like getting off at 5 PM for the rest of the world. My next door neighbor came over once around 730 AM on a Monday. My wife let him in and he sees me drinking a beer at the dinner table. He looked at me like I was nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                Night shift in the jail sucks. Patrol shift at night is awesome! Some people don't understand that getting off shift at 7 AM is like getting off at 5 PM for the rest of the world. My next door neighbor came over once around 730 AM on a Monday. My wife let him in and he sees me drinking a beer at the dinner table. He looked at me like I was nuts.
                I used to sit out in the front yard and drink a couple of beers while watching everyone drive by going to work. Got the crazy looks too.

Comment

The worse thing about being on night shift...

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  You never worked in a building with 2 assembly lines of college girls have ya?[emoji57]

I don’t thing masturb*tion was one of the two things he was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                    I don’t thing masturb*tion was one of the two things he was talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Bahahahahaha....you my friend, are correct!

Comment

4 on and 4 off rotation. I like nights for first one or two nights then I miss my wife and kids. Days thru the week is hard cause my wife gets up earlier than I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by worksalot View Post
                        but do you tell bedtime stories so the democrats can rest well at night?
                        fyi

Comment

Hey chew there was a cold case on 48 hours about a case
                          in Dickerson that happen around 2000 and they finally solved it did you know anything about it?

Comment

Originally posted by clay4626 View Post
                            Hey chew there was a cold case on 48 hours about a case
                            in Dickerson that happen around 2000 and they finally solved it did you know anything about it?
                            No sir. Probably Dickinson...Galveston County. I only worked on harris county cases. Glad they solved one! They are tough.

Comment

Been there done that! Don't miss it one bit!

Comment

It's my Friday night! Get off at 5:30AM and don't have to be back til Sunday at 9:30p. Been a loooong first week back on nights. Haven't worked it since around 1999'ish

Comment

Working...
                                X