Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco series

Anyone watching the series?

I watched the first episode. I thought it was interesting and will watch at least one more episode to make a decision if I want to watch them all.

Comment

Its tv so just keep that in mind. Does bring back memories of seeing this unfold.

Comment

I’ve been watching it. I think it’s pretty good. I’d sure like to know how close to accurate it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm watching the series and I think its as accurate as the media will allow, but I was more impressed with the A&E series "Madman or Messiah". Its was a documentary with actual people who were inside with actual footage and audio. The producer did a great job of stating facts and keeping the politics neutral. I was 14 living about 10 miles from the compound in 93 and its fascinating of knowing the details and history of Mt Carmel before David Koresh came to Waco.

Comment

Originally posted by CKolar View Post
            I'm watching the series and I think its as accurate as the media will allow, but I was more impressed with the A&E series "Madman or Messiah". Its was a documentary with actual people who were inside with actual footage and audio. The producer did a great job of stating facts and keeping the politics neutral. I was 14 living about 10 miles from the compound in 93 and its fascinating of knowing the details and history of Mt Carmel before David Koresh came to Waco.
            I watched this as well, I thought it was done very well.

Comment

I was in High School watching it on Channel 1

Comment

We are watching it and think it's pretty good. I too watched the A&E series and thought they did a great job with it. Having survivors and actual footage and audio from it shed some light on things. I was 14 and living in Austin at the time, I remember watching it on the news at night with mom and dad.

Comment

Working...
                X