No announcement yet.

****** off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that much acreage you'll have monsters in there.. if your deer population is decent you can kill bucks like that every year and not notice.

Me and my neighbors hunt wayyyyy less acreage and I don't even trip out over one of them who loves to just kill whatever.

Killing a few young bucks with my healthy herd wont make a big difference.

I don't get attached to anything unless it's something I absolutely want to kill this year.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
      If you shoot him you just became that neighbor. Neighbor looks like a binafied city slicker too
      Does he make (cowboy coffee) or regular coffee?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I love threads like this!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Yes......in for video!

Comment

If you’re trophy hunting and getting upset when deer like that are getting killed then you outta find a new lease. To me both those bucks are trophies to me so they probably wouldn’t walk by me. But there’s bigger and better deer the same age as both of those bucks that are better than them in the state somewhere.

Comment

Most folks are opportunistic hunters. Brown its down, Fill my Tags mind set (nothing wrong with that just doesn't suit all parties.)
              I have found that fewer are management minded enough to pass a young buck much less be able 1/2 buttt age one on the hoof.

If it bothers you enough there are a few things you can do............
              1. You could get with all parties that hunt on the 7k acres and make a rule book and a pass/kill list. There are some programs that you all can use to submit Trail Cam pics that all parties can view/use. Then you can post pics of the "non Shooters" in each camp, blind, text message, etc. This can go way off into some deep water..... This will possibly help you and them be less opportunistic and more management minded because they know what is out there. Do surveys and head counts to determine buck/doe ratio and numbers. Its a lot of work but if you do it right your (group) becomes wiser and more management minded. You know basically make yourself the manager of all leases.
              2. Make the guy feel bad about shooting a semi-mature deer in hopes that next year he won't come back or will come back and be the next Dr Deer.
              3. Find a lease that fits you a little bit more than the one you are on.
              4. Do nothing and let it go.
              5. Buy your own land and put up a tall fence around it.
              6. Hunt on a high fence ranch.
              7. Buy a high fence ranch.

I'm sure one or more of these will suffice.

Have a great day and Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                That guy looks part Sasquatch. What time is the arse whoopin?
                ^^^^^this^^^^^^

How big an ol boy are ya???
                Just kick everyone's arse when they mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                  How's that? I bet they guy drank cowboy coffee after killing that nice buck!

Comment

Good luck and have fun

Comment

Entertaining read......prob not quite what the OP expected, but he definitely got some opinions [emoji23]

Comment

Lmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X