BH tuning different BH's??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH tuning different BH's??

when you BH tune, but use different BH's do you use each brand? For example, I use Muzzy's (3 blade and Phantom), Magnus Stingers, and I just bought some F14's. Do I need to shoot each type of BH when tuning? or tune with one and stick to that BH? I figure each type will have it's own flight, but just trying to be as accurate as possible....thanks in advance for the help..

Yes, they will have different flight characteristics, and in a perfect world, you should be able to tune your bow to shoot all to the same POI. Unfortunately, there's a good possibility that one or more will give you problems, so I'd pick one that performs well for you and stay with it.

Comment

Shoot each one to verify POI. Most will shoot fairly close IME if your bow is well tuned but different types and brands have different flight characteristics like Rocky said.

Comment

ok - thanks guys...I went and tuned today, got it to where i wanted it, then went to shoot the bh's...only shot the muzzy's then wondered about the rest..will shoot the other ones to verify poi...preciate it!

Comment

Working...
        X