Border Collie Free to Right Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Border Collie Free to Right Home

Due to some life issues I am having to cut back on the amount of livestock and animals I care for on a daily basis. I am looking to re-home my border collie. I am willing to give him to the right person or family. He is a 4 year old tri-color intact registered male. He is a kind and loving dog and knows basic commands such as sit, come, load up, kennel up and others. He has lived in the house with us and was house broke but now lives in an outside kennel. He loves to ride in my two seat buggy or truck and check the livestock. He loves people but has some issues with other male dogs. I am located outside of Lampasas, Texas. If you wish to discuss him more contact me by private message.

Good looking dog Ed. Hope all is well.

Comment

Can you pm me your number please ?

Comment

Do you use him working cows?

Comment

Good luck.
          Bump

Comment

will he get along with another well mannered dog?

sorry missed it in the post somehow
            Last edited by flywise; 12-04-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I'd love to have a border collie, but unfortunately I live in town and my yard isn't big enough to contain all their energy.

Hope you find the right home for him---

Comment

I have used Gus only to help load cattle and sheep in the trailer. I have a well started Heeler and it is easier to just take him with me. The collie and heeler were best buds but decided one had to be the boss and will fight if given the chance. I also have guard llamas with the sheep and Gus has decided the llamas should not be there and will run them out of the pasture every chance. I don't know how he would be with other male dogs. He was fine with our female Australian Shepherd which I have already rehomed.

Comment

Is this the one you got from me?

Comment

It is.

Comment

Just some info both the parents of this boy are working dogs. Dad is a trial dog and mom is a track dog. Hope you find a good home for him if I had room I would take him back.

Comment

Hope he finds a Good Home bump.

Comment

Where outside Lampasas are You?

Comment

10 miles west 1.6 miles south of Nix

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                              10 miles west 1.6 miles south of Nix
                              I'll talk to the wife and kids about him. Had to put one of my dogs down recently and my other one sure needs a buddy.

Comment

Working...
                              X