ISO West Texas Sandhill Crane Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO West Texas Sandhill Crane Hunt

Looking for a good outfitter for a crane hunt within an hour or two from Midland. Need a weekend date as I have some guys coming in from out of town. Please let me know if you or someone you know runs a good hunt. Thanks

Good friend of mine stays on them out near Big Spring

Comment

We must have had 1000 of them across the creek from me

Actually it is very annoying

Comment

A friend just posted on the book of faces. He used Shane at Texas H20 Fowl. His group got 27 in 45 minutes. I have no idea where it was at. He is from Breckenridge.
        we have them all over the place around our lease. Ribeye in the sky from what I hear. Never shot or ate one. Sure wanna try both.

Comment

Contact Will with Crooked Wing Outfitters 713-855-1015 here in Lubbock. He's worked for me and you may even be able to do a goose/crane combo hunt.

Comment

Thanks for the input so far. Both guys above are booked up on weekends. Anybody else have a good outfitter? TIA

Comment

We just used Final Descent out of Lubbock. 6 man limit in about 20 minutes.

Comment

Look up Ken with All American Outfitters in Clarendon. He is in Clarendon but does sandhill crane hunts outside of Lubbock.

Comment

Final Descent Guide Services does a great job! Seem to always be on the birds when we go with them.

Comment

Tejas Waterfowl, talk to Shaine or Greg

Comment

you could shoot blind into the air right now at my place and hit a handful.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                        you could shoot blind into the air right now at my place and hit a handful.

Wanna sell a hunt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                        X