No announcement yet.

Dipping snuff in the stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a pig root cherry skoal leftovers under a tripod for 10 minutes one day. (Long time cope snuff user, but once a year on a cold hunt I'll dip half a can of cherry then throw the rest away)

Comment

Don't dip but I'm tired of this one Spike Ole' Buck who walks up and asks for a light! He walks a 150 yards to my blind when he sees the windows open. I'm switching brands....Marlboro Lights are his favorite

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
        Don't dip but I'm tired of this one Spike Ole' Buck who walks up and asks for a light! He walks a 150 yards to my blind when he sees the windows open. I'm switching brands....Marlboro Lights are his favorite
        My grandpa used to smoke Captain Black in a pipe. Many times he had to set the pipe down to take a shot. He swore they'd come looking for it.

Comment

Stopped about 10 years ago......went cold turkey when my young girls back then started hiding it from me and signs of tooth and gum loss started. But when I did, dipping in the stand and spitting had no impact on the deer.

Comment

Working...
          X