No announcement yet.

Incident in The Woodlands (punks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you live here you probably no but avoid the Woodlands tomorrow. Ironmans in town. Hardy toll road is shut down till 3ish.

Comment

Originally posted by farfel View Post
      Since you live here you probably no but avoid the Woodlands tomorrow. Ironmans in town. Hardy toll road is shut down till 3ish.
      Uh..........no I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        Uh..........no I'm not.
        Haa. The other one.

Comment

I haven't quite figured out why the cyclists can't use the streets with the marked bike route that the city made for them? I watched about 15 of them get ticketed for running a red light. LEO pulled the whole lot of them over. I clapped as I drove by.

Comment

You chased this punks down with your kid in the car?

Better hope they dont call CPS on you JK

If the bikers were on the road between 4-6pm, its their fault.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                Really; you witnessed it, or know this how?
                You should probably read the first post of this thread.

Comment

Good on you for calling the cops HoustonHunter. I have done the same in the past when I have encountered jackwagon drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    You did your part, let the cops handle the rest.
                    x2. They could call 911 and report you are harassing them on their property to document you were there, and then file a civil lawsuit. Or the Dad could take the keys away and whoop the kid who deserves it. You don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                      I haven't quite figured out why the cyclists can't use the streets with the marked bike route that the city made for them? I watched about 15 of them get ticketed for running a red light. LEO pulled the whole lot of them over. I clapped as I drove by.
                      no joke! they complain about wanting to ride on the road, get their own lane made for them and dont use it..

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
                        You're heart's in the right place, but I don't see any upside in showing up unannounced/invited on those people's doorstep. You called the cops...........let them handle it.
                        Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                          Sounds like the punks need a good whooping but I can't stand cyclist for the most part. They seem to think laws don't apply to them and they can hold up traffic for their convenience and act like pricks.
                          This^^^^ That and the son of a guns always seem to ride on the roads with no shoulder where speed limit is 70. Unreal the ignorance. They almost never stop at stop signs or stop lights. Blows my mind.

Comment

Throwing stuff at cyclist is absolute bush league and should be dealt with accordingly. I have no problem the OP called the law on those kids. Someone could get seriously hurt. Bet it wouldn't be so funny if that water bottle knocked one of those people off their bike and they got hit by a car.

With that being said, I'm not a fan of cyclist especially around Houston and the surrounding area. They will ride in packs of 20 or more and impede traffic on heavily traveled urban roads that don't even have bike lanes. I've even been behind a few groups with well over 100 people. It's sucks there are too many cars on the road for people to not get fed up over cycling, but that's where we are at. The cycling population in general hasn't helped itself either. Many groups seem to take the a-hole, we have a right to do whatever we want, attitude which rubs a lot of people the wrong way. At the very least, I think the State should make these people pay an annual registration fee to use their cycles on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                              Thank you for toning it down, sir. Much appreciated.
                              Haha

Comment

I'd let it go bud

Comment

Working...
                                X