My first classic vehicle '83 Toyota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first classic vehicle '83 Toyota

Couldn't pass it up. Customer asked me if I would sell my 2006 Toyota Tacoma. I said no why ? He said he wanted it that he had a 83 land cruiser that he was selling. I said right then I would trade him straight up. So a week later we did just that this am. This cruiser is in awesome shape. Brand new ac last month. I have to go get the roof rack that comes with it with light bar on it next week. This will be our sons first vehicle when he turns 16 so I'm gonna baby it till then. Cash is almost 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful cruiser. I plan on buying my son one also in a few years.

Comment

Wow. Great shape!!

Comment

wanna trade for another 06 taco?

only 53k and change

Comment

Awesome, Love those things.

Comment

Comment

Seems like he got the better end of the deal ... there were a few thousand dollars in Yeti stickers on your truck!

Comment

Very nice, I love these things. So classic and simple. Easy and fun to work on, but parts are getting harder to find.

There is a great community on iH8mud.com you should check out if you haven’t yet. So much good info on there. Sign up for an account to get rid of some of the ads. They are terrible.

Here is my 85.
                Attached Files

Comment

First time I have ever heard a Toyota referred to as a classic car...

Comment

Inside pics!

Comment

Thanls for making me feel a bit older today than i did yesterday...ya little brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                        Very nice, I love these things. So classic and simple. Easy and fun to work on, but parts are getting harder to find.

There is a great community on iH8mud.com you should check out if you haven’t yet. So much good info on there. Sign up for an account to get rid of some of the ads. They are terrible.

Here is my 85.

Sweet ! Thanks and I will

Comment

Knew a guy in Colorado that put an LT1 corvette motor in that style of Landcruiser. That thing would flat climb a mountain pass.

Comment

Man, that thing is a sweet ride. Your son is one lucky fella to get that when he turns 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Inside pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X