X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by wade _s View Post
      What ammo are you using in your Hornet? My CZ really likes the PPU 45 gr soft-points.
      I have a CZ, too. I just changed to Hornady last week and they seem to be doing fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
        Congrats, that hog looks to be three times her size.
        Yea, he was a biggun--I didn't realize how big until we walked up to him, and tried to load him in the Massimo!! Thank goodness for that hitch-mount hoist!!

Comment

Good Job!!!

Comment

Congrats to her

Comment

Originally posted by libertybow View Post
              I have a CZ, too. I just changed to Hornady last week and they seem to be doing fine.
              Both me and my hunting buddy have CZ 527's in 22 Hornet. Perfect little rifle. I'll have to give the Hornady's a try. Are you using the Hornady V-Max Bullets?

Comment

Way better to play with guns than video games IMO!

Good job young lady--are you gonna become a Green Screen addict too?

Comment

I know this is an old post but I just happened upon it and had to read and comment. Great job little lady! We just got a couple spots on a lease and hoping to get my kiddos started. 9 and 6. Good luck with future hunts. Can't wait to see what else your girl gets!

Comment

Awesome stuff - cant wait for mine to get a little older! (she's only 6 months). My wife and I consistently argue as to when she'll be hunting with dad. She says 10ish - I say 2ish with the hopes we can settle around 5.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to you both

Comment

Awesome for this young lady and awesome for you dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Way to go Sydney!!! I know you're one proud Papa! I was a grown woman before I got into hunting and my dad was so excited when I brought in my first deer. It didn't matter that it was a doe. He was beaming! It's a special moment when your kids start hunting with you, at any age.

Comment

Working...
                              X