Moving is NOT fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving is NOT fun

Well, after almost ten years of living in the same little old house my family and I outgrew it and bought a new one. Going from 1500 sqft to 2700 sqft. The headache of getting approved was horrendous but this packing every little thing is almost just as bad! Not to mention we replaced half of the kitchen and used up all my extra dough. ☹️. This time tomorrow I’m hoping to be sitting in the new house, beer or whiskey in hand, planning our housewarming party [emoji6]. Here she is, what do y’all think? I got the third garage for my side by side but it looks like I may have to sell it to pay for my new kitchen. That’s okay though, in the summer time I was thinking of getting a four seater anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow... very nice . Congrats on the place

Comment

Looking forward to the house warming party.

My favorite kind of beer is cold.

Comment

Thank you! I do feel sort of “established “ lol. This is our first house. We have lived on family property, I knew at some point we would outgrow it and I’d have to join the world of grown ups with a mortgage. We were just lucky to find a house big enough to grow into, have my kids in a good school system (Magnolia ISD) and have a place for guests to sleep when they came over. Surprisingly this one fit our budget. We sit on a few shy of half an acre so still big enough to shoot my bow [emoji2][emoji2]

Comment

Beautiful home. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
            Looking forward to the house warming party.

My favorite kind of beer is cold.

Lol mine too brother, mine too.

Comment

Nice house!!

Comment

Congrats Misty. Happy for y'all!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats! Sure wish I had the extra garage and the parking. Hate living in a small house but love the low house note.

Comment

Great news! Enjoy the new place.

Comment

Looks great. I personally think everyone should move every five years, that is the only way to get rid of some of the crap you accumulate.

Comment

Lmao move every five years huh? Yeaaaahh no. I’ll have a garage sale [emoji6].
                          Thanks Bobby. We sure are happy and can’t wait to spend the holidays in the new house! Be ready for an invite to the party,I’ll try to pick a day your off lol.

Comment

Y’all have a beautiful home. Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats

No kidding moving sucks

I still haven't unpacked and this month made 2 years in this house.

Told the wife to adjust the budget because the next move, I want to hand the keys over to movers and let them do the pickup and set up.

I'll be at the golf resort, fishing camp, or hunting lodge depending on when we move.

Like you we moved into a bigger house, but when we get older (not to far away) I want a smaller house. Of course I'm not opposed to staying here.

Moving SUCKS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X