• Show
Clear All

Game Day Smoke

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	25157181

Rolling smoke on game day. Ribs, yardbird and tri tip while enjoying some Hoppin Jalapeño Beer. Gig 'Em Aggies!

[ATTACH]922447[/ATTACH]

Comment

Tri tip, that’s not something you can get very often here in Texas. Looks like fun, except you need some shade around that pit, man it’s hot outside today...

Comment

Thats gonna be some good eats. Looking forward to see what the Ag's have this year. Should be much improved.

Comment

Whoop!

Comment

I got the traeger fired up for my wife's OK State Cowboys!! Go Pokes!!

Comment

Forgot to add the Ags to the list of things getting smoked! Geaux Tigers!

Lol don't forget pics of the finished product. Heading down S for some dove hunting and football this weekend as well. Counting down the hours

Comment

[QUOTE=texasdeerhunter;13587149]Tri tip, that’s not something you can get very often here in Texas. Looks like fun, except you need some shade around that pit, man it’s hot outside today...[/QUOTE

I have never done Tri Tip before today. I ran into some CAB tri tip that was marked down substantially, so I thought what have I got to lose.

Comment

Btho nw st!

Comment

Working...
                  X