• Show
Clear All

Kaufman/Scurry/Rosser/Ennis folks, ID help

Anyone recognize this fellow?

Starting his kid out right....geez!!

Comment

Sorry sucker

Comment

Dang I really wish I knew who it was... sorry!

Comment

Not camera shy and raising his kid wrong too

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            Not camera shy and raising his kid wrong too
            No need to be camera shy anymore since the cameras and the locks to the boxes they were in are now gone...

Comment

Man that's frustrating. I had mine stolen last month. I'm putting up a lock box tomorrow hoping that will help. I'm not too hopeful now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you contacted the GW?

Comment

Pictures to police and GW. Print off a hundred flyers with pic and post them around the community and offer a reward.

Comment

Sheriff and GW are aware

Comment

I am just curious as to how he is getting on the property with an atv; Is he trailering it to the OPs property and dropping on site? Is he trailering to an adjoining property, and accessing the OPs property from an adjacent property? Or, is he a neighbor that can access the property without using a trailer at all? If he is using a trailer, then you may be able to spot the truck towing it in and around the area. I would talk to the neighbors and see if they have had trespassers on ATVs, or have allowed family members to use their properties to ride ATVs. It looks like he likes to trespass on Sunday afternoons. I think he has misinterpreted his prayers:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil....

Mathew 6:9-13

Good luck tracking that varmint down!

cricman

Comment

If anyone sees or has seen that black feeder for sale in the past couple weeks....can you let me know?
                        Black 55gal with a galv lid.

It and the t-posts went missing sometime in the past 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Pretty good distance Ennis to Kauffman. if you included Scurry, I take it you're place is closer to Kauffman? Im off 148 in Kemp. Lots of petty theft/trespassing. Does seem like he would be very local to you with having an ATV handy and willing to take his young child with him like he is very comfortable knowing you are not there. Hope you catch him.

Comment

I also bet that he is a local.

Comment

Property is closest to Rosser. Stuff didn't start to go missing til 2+ months after his pic was taken. So he may not be the thief, but leasees and land owner don't know him. It's a start though...

Comment

Working...
                              X