Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone!!!!

Comment

Shot this sow yesterday evening at 7 pm with my Zona recurve.
      52#@26". 58"amo. Gold Tip shaft 29 1/2" long with 100gr brass insert and a 150gr Magnus Stinger 2 blade head. 550gr total arrow weight. She ran 25-30 yards.

Comment

Awesome, Corey!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Good one. Congrats!

Matt

Comment

Congrats on the pig! Here we are almost halfway into 2014 and I have not bow hunted once - I better figure out a way to get into the field or I'm not going to be adding anything to this thread except congratulatory replies....

Comment

Congrats on the pig Corey

Comment

Thanks guys! Had two cameras rolling, my canon and a gopro. Will get it edited while at work but here's a clip from my canon I took with my phone.

Comment

Great shot!
                  Congrats!

Comment

Got my first bear a few days ago!

Story here: http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=460511

Bisch

Comment

Got to go bowfishing for the first time in a while. It was slow but we managed to stick a few!

Bisch

Comment

I got this critter on Memorial day.
                        Just wanted to share.

Comment

Nice job on the corn bandit, Manuel!

Bisch

Comment

Ok I finally shot something else with trad gear. Actually about 30 something elses but this is the first fish I shot from my new boat! I was planning on taking a pic of all the fish together once I got finished but I met a kid that said he wanted all of them to cut up for catfish bait. They were all carp, buffalo, and a few small gar. The biggest was about a 25 lb buffalo. I actually shot about a 30-35 pound buffalo and it came off as I tried pulling it over the edge of the boat. It's kinda funny because I missed the first 10-12 fish I shot at before this one.
                            Last edited by Featherflinger; 06-08-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

You got a new boat, huh Jeff?

Congrats on the fish!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Featherflinger View Post
                                Ok I finally shot something else with trad gear. Actually about 30 something elses but this is the first fish I shot from my new boat! I was planning on taking a pic of all the fish together once I got finished but I met a kid that said he wanted all of them to cut up for catfish bait. They were all carp, buffalo, and a few small gar. The biggest was about a 25 lb buffalo. I actually shot about a 30-35 pound buffalo and it came off as I tried pulling it over the edge of the boat. It's kinda funny because I missed the first 10-12 fish I shot at before this one.
                                I guess I know what my sage is good for once I move up Nice fishin' trip.

Comment

Working...
                                X