• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
      He won’t spill the beans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I see what you did there!

Watch out or the pointless post Nazi is going to get you.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        If so I suspect she will be along shortly.
        ...I wonder if this will turn out like the guy asking about bankruptcy and gets busted by the ex’s friend.

Anyway, sorry I am no help OP, good luck though and hope it works out regardless of the circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          You're not getting it back. Sorry to say.
          Unless you got some real good LEO friends there and a super lawyer I think this is right, a risk you take with leasing and one of the reasons I don't anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
            If you want help resolving a problem, then all the facts are needed.

Yup

Comment

You have had legal authorized access to the property?
              Has she verbally or in writing removed that access?

If yes to 1 and no to 2 then your good and not trespassing.

Go get your stuff.

Comment

It’s the middle of archery season, you say you’re getting off the lease. Did you “pay” or not?? I know you guys have “helped out”, but did you pay money for this season or not?? Yeah, it’s your stuff, but they can’t lease the hunting this late in the season. Most leases want their money by Labor Day at the latest,and you have until start of archery season (30 days) to get your stuff, otherwise.You need to get the sheriff involved. Oh, and did you pay for this season, or not???
                Last edited by Abctx; 10-18-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

So ya'll got mad because the landowner wants to let her new boyfriend hunt the property and then you decided to get off the lease and wanted a refund, which she refused, and then the boyfriend locked you out?
                  That's just speculation of course since there were some holes in the story, but you need to contact the law and let them sort it out.

Comment

If you cut your way in, and I don't recommend it, cut the link of chain beside the lock and leave the lock intact. Pick up and take the pieces of the link with you and leave no evidence you cut your way in. Damage not nor take anything of the land owner's property or possessions. Go as a big group with all the trailers you need to get it all in one quick trip.
                    I've been through this one before and it got interesting for a bit. In the end it worked out for us.

Gary

Comment

Texas or Arkansas?

Skinny

Comment

could you try to be a bit more vague?

Comment

I’d call the Law Dogs!

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            I see what you did there!

Watch out or the pointless post Nazi is going to get you.

I don’t need post count...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like the landowners new boyfriend is enjoying your stands and feeders and doesn't want to give them up.

I also take from this story when you say you decided to get off the lease, and then later said you didn't intend to get off, was that things went sour and you all decided to leave last minute due to not getting along with the lease owner and her new boyfriend. Am I close?

Comment

Is the landowner good looking? If so I can get rid of said boyfriend

Comment

Working...
                                X