Beto text message campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuDGe View Post
    This literally made me laugh out loud! Love the Regan shirt.

Comment

Most probably say they didn't watch it because they can'6stand to look at or hear Cruz

Comment

Every day! You block the number and in comes another one on another phone.

Comment

OP you mean like this number 254 221-8779

Comment

Good stuff!

Comment

I had a little fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We played with them too, hilarious. 4 calls. We sent them the hashtag #walkaway. If y'all don't already know his campaign received over $71,000 from George Soros. He's a gun grabber and against the border wall. He's just another George Soros puppet like Alexandria Cortez. He's never done anything for Texas. He calls himself Beto to attract the Mexican vote. His name is Robert. He's fixing to get Loomered. Cruz will win. JMO - Lady Chops
                Click image for larger version

Name:	beto.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	24554585

Comment

Cant we get a class actin lawsuit against them like the robo dialer for the cruisline? This is the same thing.

Comment

Here you go.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have gotten way more texts from the republican party and Ted Cruz than I do Beto. At least the Beto people have pleasant texts and are civil, and have left me alone since I told them I am not voting for him. Republicans never stop.

Republican people get angry when I call them out for flaws in the party platform. Most of the screenshots above prove so as well. The anger on the right is what the left fund-raise's on, and everyone above proves the left's point all day long. So keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                        Anyone else wish they would have saved the numbers from the text messages barrage that Robert’s campaign conducted? I do. I got text messages twice from two different numbers from his campaign. I politely told them I was voting for Cruz and to leave me alone. Well, I wish I wouldn’t have deleted those texts...because I would text them back tonight and tell them how bad their candidate looked tonight in the debates! Hahaha
                        Your phone provider should show you everyone that has texted you in your online bill statement.

I don't have any random people sending me text messages so these Beto numbers are easy to parse out

Comment

You guys need to learn how to waste peoples time..

Comment

Post this in the correct place next time.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                I have gotten way more texts from the republican party and Ted Cruz than I do Beto. At least the Beto people have pleasant texts and are civil, and have left me alone since I told them I am not voting for him. Republicans never stop.

Republican people get angry when I call them out for flaws in the party platform. Most of the screenshots above prove so as well. The anger on the right is what the left fund-raise's on, and everyone above proves the left's point all day long. So keep it up.
                                Where did you see anger above ?? I guess I missed it .

Comment

Working...
                                X