Vitamins / Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitamins / Supplements

With all of the diet / healthy living posts, I haven't seen too much mention about vitamins / supplements (for men specifically) other than the occasional protein shakes (pre or post workout). I know every store has an opinion of a good multi, but what defines good? So anyways, who is taking what, and why?

I don't take a multi just eat clean and take other supplements. I don't go overboard on those either. I have whey protein, bcaa, creatine, glutamine, and one called abundant greens to help fill my green veggie gaps

Comment

250 mg of Test-E per wk
      500 mg of Tren-E per wk
      30 mg Anadrol 2x daily

Then I sit on the couch with a bag of cheese puffs and watch myself grow, and say things like "bro" a lot. So far the results have been minimal. I plan on adding at least a 6-pack per day of Shiners to my cycle though. My results should be amazing after that.

All I ever take is some protein drinks and pre-workout. I don't believe all the other crap on the market really too beneficial IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tailboard2523 View Post
        250 mg of Test-E per wk
        500 mg of Tren-E per wk
        30 mg Anadrol 2x daily

Then I sit on the couch with a bag of cheese puffs and watch myself grow, and say things like "bro" a lot. So far the results have been minimal. I plan on adding at least a 6-pack per day of Shiners to my cycle though. My results should be amazing after that.

All I ever take is some protein drinks and pre-workout. I don't believe all the other crap on the market really too beneficial IMO.
        If I had to pick just one that was most beneficial I'd drop the protein and make sure I had creatine

Comment

I'm taking century 50+ for men

Comment

I take a preworkout, bcaa and whey protein post workout. I also take a am and pm vitamin from Lifetime Fitness. Oh and I take a "green" supplement to fill in the vegetable gap as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
              I don't take a multi just eat clean and take other supplements. I don't go overboard on those either. I have whey protein, bcaa, creatine, glutamine, and one called abundant greens to help fill my green veggie gaps
              And you're still a skinny feller!!

I've NEVER taken protein. Ever. And I used to be pretty **** built LOL. Then I got pretty **** fat after getting married . I'm down 30 lbs so far in the last 8 weeks and won a $600 weight loss challenge at work. Want to lose another 20-30 lbs

No cokes. No sweet tea. Water. I do use the lemonade packets in my water. No bread. Lower carbs but I eat sweet potatoes and the kind bars I eat a lot have a decent amount of carbs. Low sugars. High protein diet. Eggs. Steak. Chicken. Lots of venison. Green beans and sometimes white rice instead of mac and cheese and fried taters. Stuff like that. You can still eat good food. Just not AS good. Haha. I miss fried taters and sausage LOL.
              Last edited by trophy8; 02-26-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Lemongrass tea to kept my blood pressure low

Holy basil tea for many benefits

Gynostemma pentaphyllum tea to reduce cortisol from stress

St. John's wort supplement for mood.

Comment

Working...
                X