No announcement yet.

LIVE from Lodi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang man, you must be mad at them lol....good luck again! Hope ol bull winkle walks out for you this morning

Comment

LIVE from Lodi

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
      Dang man, you must be mad at them lol....good luck again! Hope ol bull winkle walks out for you this morning

I try to hunt at least once everyday when I'm off!!! Just seen a fawn cross the road in town in Jefferson. On the road again 15minutes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't blame you on that one bit. Hope your hunting tomorrow as well, cool front rolling in then

Comment

LIVE from Lodi

Made it in under the moonlight and only missed a turn on my trail once lol.350yard hike ain't bad when your not carrying a corn sack on your shoulder plus a pack and bow!
          I leave for Oklahoma for work for two weeks tomorrow. I could hunt my stand at the house in the morning but if I shot one and had to track it much then clean it that would make me late possibly. So this is my last hunt for two weeks.

Last edited by Hix; 10-19-2016, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Doe and Twins. Another doe just came by in the brush. Moving late this AM.

Comment

Didn't sling any arrows. Leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks. Maybe I'll have some bucks on camera when I return!

Comment

Get em

Comment

Dropped a buddy off up the road from me and just got settled in here. Seen a big 18"+ wide 8 standing in th middle of the road on my way here this am. Maybe one of us will lay down a giant this AM. He's got his 30-06 and I'm still carrying my bow.

Comment

Young 8 just came in on my trail. Now he's circling me and prob gonna bust me.

Comment

Little buck never came around. Guess He picked up my scent trail.
                        My buddy's hunt is over. Took out a song dog.

Comment

Hey have you had issues with theft out there? My buddy has a place and someone came in and stole his pop up and his game camera..

Comment

Originally posted by haas0311 View Post
                            Hey have you had issues with theft out there? My buddy has a place and someone came in and stole his pop up and his game camera..

I haven't had any issues but my spots way off the beaten path. The neighbor to my land I hunt did take me license plate number when she saw my truck hid in the edge of woods before she knew it was me hunting there, because someone had broke into her barn and took some stuff.

Comment

LIVE from Lodi

Two doe 80 yrds out. If one comes in an arrow will be delivered

Last edited by Hix; 11-08-2016, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Shoot!

Comment

Working...
                                X